This car was built in 1897 and delivered to the Rhaetian Railroad with car number C 66. It was a passenger car from the first year of the railroad. It ran with different car numbers until 1944. After that, it went into railroad maintenance as crew car Xk 9039. Restoration of the car began in 2015, and it was returned to its original condition with the former car number C 66. Another old-timer is thus available to the RhB for use with the famous Crocodile or the class G 4/5 steam locomotives.
This is a model of an RhB passenger car, 3rd class. It is the version in the green paint scheme, just like the cars currently in use on the RhB as museum cars. The paint scheme and lettering are prototypical. The car has a complete reproduction of the interior details. Train route signs are included. The car has metal spoked wheelsets. Length over the buffers 45 cm / 17-3/4.
This car goes with the new 23407 Crocodile.