EllokAe 3/6? of the Swiss Federal Railways.
? Complete, exceptionally detailed new construction with elaborate reproduction of the Buchli drive
? Highly accurate, completely new spoked wheel design
? Delicately crafted current collectors
? Model in the design of the 2nd series
? Grids on roof superstructure made from fine metal
? Small lamps
? Driver?s cab and machine room lighting
? Sound-synchronous shift lights in the machine room
? ROCO Dynamic-Sound system and 16-bit sound
? Short coupling mechanism at each end of the locomotive
? Perfectly presented in a transparent box
The Ae 3/6? came into operation between 1921 and 1929 and were in regular service for over 70 years. Initially used for the high-quality express train transport on the east-west axis, the machines also proved their worth in regional, postal and goods train services. They were found in all three parts of the country and on all railway lines – with the Saint Gotthard route being rather an exception. Only at the very beginning, the SBB used the Ae 3/6? on mountain lines, afterward, only in exceptional cases.