Damplok 64 518 of the Deutsche Bundesbahn.
? Replica of the version with riveted water tanks
? Finely-detailed wheels and trailing wheels with perforated spokes
? Die-cast metal chassis
? Decals “Verein Historische Eisenbahn Emmental” attached to the package
The class 64 tender locomotives were developed by the Deutsche Reichsbahn-Gesellschaft from 1926. After World War II, 278 locomotives remained with the DB. The DB mainly used them for passenger and freight services on branch lines.
After being taken out of service in 1972, the DB sold the 64 518 to Eurovapor. In 1980, it was refurbished by the Sektion Emmental in Huttwil and then used for “steam journeys” in Switzerland until 2014.